*Gildan Soft Style V-Neck T-Shirt G64V$154.77 – $309.53 Select options
Gildan 50/50 Pique Polo Sport Shirt DryBlend$17.76 Select options
Gildan Ultra Ladies T-Shirt 2000L Ultra Cotton T-Shirt$10.46 Select options
Next Level – Style# 1533 Ideal Racerback Tank$14.02 Select options
Next Level – Style# 3600 Men’s Cotton Crew$8.88 Select options
Unisex-Gildan Ultra Cotton T-Shirt Ultra tight knit surface.$5.05 Select options
White Unisex- Gildan Ultra Blend 50/50 T (1 Color Front Only)$8.00 – $13.00 Select options
Direct to garment (or DTG) printing involves an advanced inkjet printer laying ink directly onto a garment. These prints are generally thinner than screenprints, allowing for more intricate designs and a softer print texture. The full range of color in a photograph or gradients of an image can be expressed.
We require high-quality (150 dpi) raster PNG files to be submitted for DTG print orders.
- We require high-quality (150 dpi) raster PNG files to be submitted for DTG print orders.
- All files should be in the RGB color space.
- Transparent background – ink will not be printed on transparent parts of the artwork file.
- Artwork will be scaled to print specification size regardless of file metadata.
- Separate artwork files required to print on multiple sides of garment.
- For optimal DTG print quality, select garments with the highest cotton content.
Screen printing, sometimes referred to as silk screening, is a form of garment printing in which plastisol-based inks are pressed through a screen onto a garment, leaving a layer of ink on top of the fabric. Screen printing is the most established and widely-used form of garment printing available. During the printing process, a set of screens (one for each color) rotates around a press in a carousel motion and is alternately pressed onto each garment.We require vector EPS files to be submitted for screen print orders.
- Available for garments
- Up to 8 colors
- Low prices for all quantities
ARTWORK (Screen Print)
- We require vector EPS files to be submitted for screenprint orders.
- All graphics must be fully vectorized.
- Use spot colors only – match one of our 32 base colors (listed below) or a Pantone color.
- Separate artwork files are required to print on multiple sides of garment.